Menu Toggle

Einschränkung Mobile Telefonie und Daten 2G/3G/4G PLZ 0309x, 03205, 0322x, 03246, 1590x-1592x

Es kommt zu Einschränkungen bei der Mobilen Telefonie und Daten 2G/3G/4G im PLZ-Gebiet 0309x, 03205, 0322x, 03246, 1590x-1592x, Burg Spreew, Calau, Crinitz, Gollmitz, Laasow, Lübbenau, Terpt, Vetschau, Zinnitz.

Wir melden uns, sobald uns Neuigkeiten dazu vorliegen.

Close announcement

Internet-Geräte

Technicolor CGA4233DE - Port Forwarding option disappeared
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Experts, 

I have upgraded from 400 to 1000 Mbps and received a new router: CGA4233DE. Everything works great, the speed corresponds. However, I don't have the port-forwarding option anymore in my router. And I swear that it was there when I first plugged the router in, before it downloaded its configuration and upgraded to newer firmware. 

Then it rebooted and the option is not there anymore. 

This is very unfortunate for me, because I have a NAS at home that I would like to be able to reach from the Internet. 

The current firmware version is: 1.0.9-IMS-KDG

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3

Hi,

Your connection runs with DS Lite and there is no port-forwarding. Is your NAS IPv6 capable?

Regards

Wallace

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

hi Wallace, 

Thanks for your answer. It certainly supports IPV6, but I would still like to use plain IPv4. 

Is there any way I can benefit from IPv4 ? I'm asking because before switching to 1Gbps (from 400Mbps) - I had the port-sharing option, and I had a public IPv4 (even though it might not have been static - I was using DynDNS)

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Mehr anzeigen

Hey,

You can activate the bridge mode in the customer portal. Our cable router is then only a modem and gets an IPv4. Port Forwardig you then have to set up your own router.

Regards

Wallace

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf

Mehr anzeigen