abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Technicolor CGA4233DE - Port Forwarding option disappeared
alexnastas1
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello Experts, 

I have upgraded from 400 to 1000 Mbps and received a new router: CGA4233DE. Everything works great, the speed corresponds. However, I don't have the port-forwarding option anymore in my router. And I swear that it was there when I first plugged the router in, before it downloaded its configuration and upgraded to newer firmware. 

Then it rebooted and the option is not there anymore. 

This is very unfortunate for me, because I have a NAS at home that I would like to be able to reach from the Internet. 

The current firmware version is: 1.0.9-IMS-KDG

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance

Alex

3 Antworten 3
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

Your connection runs with DS Lite and there is no port-forwarding. Is your NAS IPv6 capable?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

hi Wallace, 

Thanks for your answer. It certainly supports IPV6, but I would still like to use plain IPv4. 

Is there any way I can benefit from IPv4 ? I'm asking because before switching to 1Gbps (from 400Mbps) - I had the port-sharing option, and I had a public IPv4 (even though it might not have been static - I was using DynDNS)

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Wallace

Hey,

You can activate the bridge mode in the customer portal. Our cable router is then only a modem and gets an IPv4. Port Forwardig you then have to set up your own router.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!