abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Router startet sich neu
Purplehaze9145
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ich habe dieses problem auch seit zwei Monate https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Ger%C3%A4te/Router-startet-sich-neu/td-p/2622085

• In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? Sende bitte auch die Postleitzahl
    Bavaria 63814
  • Welches Produkt hast Du? (z.B. Internet + Telefon 100) DSL 250 
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? (z.B. Hitron)CH6640E; CBN Inc.; CH6640-4.5.2.1-NOSH ;Hardware Version: 1.0
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (kein Freiton, Ausfall; Gesprächsabbruch; Nebengeräusche etc.)
    1 Neustarts pro Tag
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend)Seit zwei Monate
  • Wie ist das Telefon mit dem Modem/ Router verbunden? (Analog, DECT, ISDN)I dont know. From wall cable
  • Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625) durchgeführt?They could not help me because I dont speak German and they don't speak English
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Purplehaze9145,

I have placed an order to check the stability on the network. If the colleagues there do not find anything, the technician will contact you to make an appointment.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
BerndD

Hey Purplehaze9145,

I am sorry that the hotline could not help you due to lack of english skills.

Feel free to send me the affected customer number via PM. Then we will check it for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Bernd

Danke, I have sent message to Jens.

Hello Purplehaze9145,

the birth date and the name of the contract owner don't match with the details in our database. Please check that again and send me the details in a PM. Leave a short reply here again afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Sorry about that, Claudia. Sent you a message with correct information.

Tobias

Hey @Purplehaze9145,

i would like to send you a technician, i can see multiple timeouts/interrupts on the line, could you send me a mobile number where the technician can reach you?

Regards

Tobias

ERFD

Hello Purplehaze9145,

is this a multi-family house and is there a central room for the technology? Is this or just the transfer point at the house freely accessible by you?

Best regards Fred

Hello,

Can you please give me a call to discuss these details on the number I gave you ? Because it takes you 1 day to give one reply and we are getting nowhere in this rhytm. 

Tobias

Hey,

no, we didnt take calls,- im sorry for that, in that case you choose the way via forum and now were gonna write here 😕

Regards

Tobias

ERFD

Hello Purplehaze9145,

I have placed an order to check the stability on the network. If the colleagues there do not find anything, the technician will contact you to make an appointment.

Best regards Fred