abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Router Cannot Stay Connected to Internet
Internet-drops
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My FritzBox 7530 loses internet connection when I connect a device to WiFi. If all my devices are disconnected, I get 2 solid light for DLS and WLAN. Once I try to connect a device (iPhone). The router loses internet connection and the lights start flashing like the router is resetting itself. I've tried unplugging for 30 minutes and nothing. The problem still occurs. The technician checked my lines on 6 April 2021 (to start my service) and the router only work properly for 3 days. If someone from Vodafone can help it would be great. Unfortunately I don't speak German so calling the helpline did not help.

4 Antworten 4
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Internet-drops,

i'm sorry to hear that your landline is not working properly.
If the router hangs itself up once a WiFi Device is connected, this is most likely a defect of the router.

Would you mind sending me your customernumber via private message?
Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden".
I'll have a look into this & propably swap the router if its still under guarantee.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you for looking it my router problem. This has been very frustrating. The FritzBox also reboots when devices are connected with the LAN cable. Definitely not happy. 

Can I use a non-Vodafone router/modem?

Andre

Hey Internet-drops,

I've already replied on your private message & initiated the swap of the router.

You can use every router you like, as long as its compitable with VDSL Super Vectoring (for bandwiths over 100mbit).

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!