Internet-Geräte

Siehe neueste
Return MiFi router
Gehe zu Lösung
VGarg
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I moved recently and the connection had to be changed from cable to dsl. In the meantime I received a MiFi router for the transition period. 
Now I have my dsl router and I am preparing the return of my older cable router. I have a return address for the cable router but no such information for the MiFi router. Where should I send back the MiFi router to ? I want to avoid any unnecessary payments since I am not using the router now. 

Also should there be a return voucher for the cable router ? asking since I don't have one. 

Thanks!
Garg

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre

Hey VGarg,

the MiFi Router with 50/100GB is a gift.
You don't need to send it back. I strongly suggest keeping it, so that we can book data volume in case of an incident / outage with your dsl contract.

I'll get to your private message soon.
Sorry to keep you waiting, right now we have an unusual high amount of requests.

Cheers,

Andre

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Andre

Hey VGarg,

the MiFi Router with 50/100GB is a gift.
You don't need to send it back. I strongly suggest keeping it, so that we can book data volume in case of an incident / outage with your dsl contract.

I'll get to your private message soon.
Sorry to keep you waiting, right now we have an unusual high amount of requests.

Cheers,

Andre

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
VGarg
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for the update Andre. 

Mehr anzeigen