abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Request router replacement
Nikita_Kovalov
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I need a new internet router. I called the customer support, but they hang up when heard me speaking english...

I got an internet router from Vodafone in 2017. A few month ago I started to experience problems with wi-fi and it got to the point when the connection breaks every 5-10 minutes. I have to turn it off-on after each break in order to restore the connection. I tried all the troubleshouting guidelines but it does not help.

How do I order a replacement?

Thank you for your help in advance.
3 Antworten 3
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hi,

which router do you have and could you please post a screenshot of the docsis signaling which can be found on the router webinterface.

kind regards

Robert 

Jaschar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nikita,

Unfortunately, I have a problem exactly like your problem.

I have a DSL-Kabel 50 service with CH7466CE Wireless Voice Gateway modem - Firmware version 4.50.20.3.

My modem does not work when I use both Band Modes (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Therefore, WiFi goes completely down every ca. 10 minutes. so it doesn't work. but when I turn off Band Mode 2.4 GHz, everything goes well again. unfortunately both networks are affected.

I even get the Trace Route from Google.com, Local path and gateway. I can see clearly where the problem is. I phoned the vodafone several times on this subject, and even opened a ticket. but unfortunately nobody understands me. Actually this is very simple, the modem has to be changed, but unfortunately they do not do this.

Best regards,

Yashar

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Nikita_Kovalov,

before I just switch the router, I want to check the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!