abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Regarding my canceled contract xxx and query related to router
Routernotdelive
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

This regarding my cancelled contract number : xxxxx  and query related to router .

I have tried to explain the situation below , kindly let me know if anything else required from my side

1.   I placed an online request for a new contract on 18th Jan.
2.   I received  a mail from DHL that my router has been delivered  to my  neighbor "xxx".(Please see screen print attached).  Also please note that, i did not request my packet to be delivered to my neighbor, it was completely DHL decision. In fact , neighbor mentioned is totally stranger to me  and there is a DHL postbank within 500 meters . Why DHL handed over router to my neighbor, i did not understand .. 
3. When i approached my neighbor  "xxx", he denied of any such packets.
4. I tried to call Vodafone  customer care several time , but they could not help me as i had no reference number except a mail notification from DHL.
5. After 5 days, i approached nearest  Vodafone store and described him my situation. He suggested me to write  a letter for cancelling my online order and router recovery and asked me to get a new contract, assuring older contract will be cancelled and nothing will be charged to me. i did the same and took a new contract. Also, in the letter sent to cancel my order, it is clearly mentioned that i am cancelling my online contract as i have not received my router... I have attached copy of the same letter to this mail.

Now i have received , two mails asking some information about  my routers(OLD). i am not clear how to answer to those mails query. So i called customer care, described the situation, and he asked me to write this mail.
Please let me know how can i help you in locating a router which i have never received.(it's completely not clear to me).

Dear Vodafone Team,

I did not receive any feedback from you regarding my below query .
However there was a direct debit of 100 euro from my account  this Friday  which of course i reverted  as i am not ready to pay/or return  an item which i never received.
Could you please let me know why there is a debit made from my account ?

Regards,
Gyan.

Edit: @Routernotdelive  customer number and attach with personal information removed

23 Antworten 23
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Routernotdelive,

please do this and we'll see.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Thomas,

As discussed, i send the completed form again. 

I have also send a soft copy of the completed form to you aswell , as a private message.

In case my second mail alos not recieved by logisctic agian  could you please drop this soft copy to logistic team

Regards,

Gyan.

Actully, i am not finding an option for attachement in private message so i attached it here ..

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Routernotdelive,

I have forwarded the form to our logistics department. they will check it out. have a little patience.

I have removed the form from your message. We are in a public forum and anyone can read it here.The private message function can be found in the profile of each user.

Unbenannt.JPG

Best regards

Tina ^twk

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!