abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Regarding my canceled contract xxx and query related to router
Routernotdelive
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

This regarding my cancelled contract number : xxxxx  and query related to router .

I have tried to explain the situation below , kindly let me know if anything else required from my side

1.   I placed an online request for a new contract on 18th Jan.
2.   I received  a mail from DHL that my router has been delivered  to my  neighbor "xxx".(Please see screen print attached).  Also please note that, i did not request my packet to be delivered to my neighbor, it was completely DHL decision. In fact , neighbor mentioned is totally stranger to me  and there is a DHL postbank within 500 meters . Why DHL handed over router to my neighbor, i did not understand .. 
3. When i approached my neighbor  "xxx", he denied of any such packets.
4. I tried to call Vodafone  customer care several time , but they could not help me as i had no reference number except a mail notification from DHL.
5. After 5 days, i approached nearest  Vodafone store and described him my situation. He suggested me to write  a letter for cancelling my online order and router recovery and asked me to get a new contract, assuring older contract will be cancelled and nothing will be charged to me. i did the same and took a new contract. Also, in the letter sent to cancel my order, it is clearly mentioned that i am cancelling my online contract as i have not received my router... I have attached copy of the same letter to this mail.

Now i have received , two mails asking some information about  my routers(OLD). i am not clear how to answer to those mails query. So i called customer care, described the situation, and he asked me to write this mail.
Please let me know how can i help you in locating a router which i have never received.(it's completely not clear to me).

Dear Vodafone Team,

I did not receive any feedback from you regarding my below query .
However there was a direct debit of 100 euro from my account  this Friday  which of course i reverted  as i am not ready to pay/or return  an item which i never received.
Could you please let me know why there is a debit made from my account ?

Regards,
Gyan.

Edit: @Routernotdelive  customer number and attach with personal information removed

23 Antworten 23

Is any update ?? or progress on my issue??

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Routernotdelive,

did you return the completed form? If yes, where did you send it?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Routernotdelive
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello,
I send it to the address printed on the form.
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Routernotdelive,

so far we don't see an entrance to the letter. You can send it again.   

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Routernotdelive
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
To send it again.. I need form again.. Also it is costing 80 cents ..
kindly send me soft copy of the form.. I will print it .. complete it.. sign it and send the scan copy..
Routernotdelive
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Also it is consuming lot of my time.. please send soft copy and accept signed completed scanned copy.. looks like German postal service has many gaps.... I have to dedicate this much of my time for a product/ service that I never received.. first multiple letter with increasing payments and now this.... What is my fault here? That I place online request to Vodafone??
Thomas

Hi Routernotdelive,

we can only send the form by post. There is no verified e-mail address in the system. So now you get the form again by mail and it must also be sent to the address given. We can't do anything with it here.

Regards

Thomas

***. is my email id and hopefully it is verifed as while placing the contract online, i used this email id .. If sending form is not possible via email .. Please send me  with post but kindly accept signed complted form here or via a private messge/email , it will save my time and cost (another 80 cents). ..

Edit: @Routernotdelive personal data removed. 

Thomas

Hi Routernotdelive,

don't get me wrong. We are not the logistics department. Therefore the document is completely wrong with us. You are welcome to send it to us digitally. But we can only deposit it and that's it. The clarification can only take place directly in the department.

Regards

Thomas

Ok. i understand.  i will send digitally as well as via post . so as in case it is not recieved again via post(hope that not happened ) , digital copy can be used. .many thanks for you help ..