abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No support for english user
Shadab
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I got router, but not able to install it. Customer care dont understand English. I don't know German.

I cant use the router. I cant cancel the contract. No one responds to emails.

What should I do? 

106 Antworten 106

Thanks @reneromann . I will create a separate ticket for this.

Coming to original topic of router, got this mail from cableway -

Unfortunately I have not yet received approval from the department and therefore cannot make an appointment. I will contact you as soon as I have a release. 

@ERFD what is the delay now with this approval pending from the department? Please advise.

Plz respond. Where is the process stuck now?

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Shadab,

were the technicains already there to install the missing wiring in the house? Currently there is nothing to be found in the orders.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Shadab
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

These are the messages I got from them,

11-Jan -> So I see now you Hous is 90% prepared I think  next week we can make a appointment but before we make it I will check it on Monday and I will give you Information. 

15-Jan -> So i see the big installation is working  I hope this week Is everything prepared and we can make this week a appointment

16-Jan -> Unfortunately I have not yet received approval from the department and therefore cannot make an appointment. I will contact you as soon as I have a release. So please be patient.

Small advice - They are your partners, you can directly ask them for status instead of asking me if they came to fix an issue which is of your creation and you keep asking me if it got fixed when I am just telling you that its not fixed.

Now tell me to be patient. Thats all you guys know. Give me a decent status atleast, my contract is with VF, not with cableway. Instead you are asking me for status.

ERFD

Hello, Shadab,

the wiring in this house is not our fault. Your landlord turned two apartments into four and that's what caused the delay. The jobs were completed last week. So we should be moving forward now. I have asked the disposition for a new appointment with you.

Best regards Fred

Shadab
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Technician came, but VF box in basement wasn't connected to the Electricity. Now he asked to make an appointment with cableway Electrician to do the wiring.

This is just insane.

Please follow up with them and get the Electrician.

My landlord tells me that wiring is not done from the road to basement station.

What are you guys doing? 

Do you even know what needs to be done?

Each day when I think you guys cant get any worse, new things come up.

Now call up cableway and ask them to dig the road and complete the wiring to the basement station. There are 2 basement stations, make sure both are connected.

ERFD

Hello, Shadab,

According to the order, the distributor in the house is not yet supplied with electricity and the earthing rail is missing.

Best regards Fred

Shadab
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

SInce you continue to give * answers, i need to keep asking you * questions. Now who will do the electricity and the earthing rail?

Pls follow the forum rules, MS