abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New Instalation - Blinking light but no internet connection
JeanPereira
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, first of all sorry for writing in English! I just moved to a new flat and ordered a Kable Internet and installed everything yesterday (following the instructions). Wi-fi is working but NO internet connection, the @ keeps blinking super fast and on http://kabel.box its status keeps on 'in proccess'.

Any help? 

9 Antworten 9
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

What precisely do you mean by stating

@JeanPereira@  schrieb:

Wi-fi is working but NO internet connection (...)

Do you have access to the internet via WiFi or is it just that you can connect your device, but it has no access afterwards?

Did you receive any written infornation regarding the date of activation?  Just asking since it could be possible that the line is simply not "ready" yet.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Hey! I mean: I can connect on the wi-fi but then no internet connection! 

I'll look for this activation date on the papers, but when I looked yesterday couldnt find anything! This usually comes in the package along with my contract and others? 

Thanks!

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi JeanPereira,

do you have the possibility to connect a computer via LAN cable? I suspect you still have to activate the connection, unfortunately this is not possible via WLAN.

Via LAN you will enter the activation portal, where you can activate the connection.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey Manu,Didnt know about the requirement of cable connection! I will try this tonight! Thanks!

I connected through LAN but nothing changed. Looks like there no signal reaching the router or something. Attached are some prints that I took from router console. 

Another screenshot.

Wallace

Hi JeanPereira,

Please send me your customer data (name, address, customer number) in a private message, then I check the connection. Let us know here when you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Wallace, sent you a PM. Thanks

Manu

Hi JeanPereira,

thank you for your PM. I think a technician is necessary to check the connection. It seems that your router receives no signal, it is still offline, just as you supposed.

The colleagues will call you on your mobile phone and make an appointment.

I hope it will be fixed soon.

Best Regards, Manu