abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mysterious journey of the box and service
Titirat
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Dear Vodafone community.

My name is Titirat. I am starting my Vodafone Internet service.

I am in the process of installing the WLAN device (easybox 804 M) and I have made the appointment for the technician to install it on Monday 30th March in Weimar.

I am available for the appointment on the date. But unfortunately, the delivery of the easybox happened when I was not in Weimar. I tried to retrieve the box from the parcel shop and it also is not there.

If possible, can I contact the technician to bring along the new box on the appointment of installation? Or can the technician first connect the signal without the box being there? And would connection work if we jack in the box later by ourselves?

Today I tried contact the Call Center in Thuringia through the number 0800 172 212 12 but the line never connects. I got a little help from the call center of NRW and Baden-Württemberg that can only provide me this number at her best. What should I do?

Thank you for your help.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Titirat,

the technician can activate the landline without a router connected.

Since you seem to have missed the notification mail / reminder from gls with the package number, we can ship a new router.
But this is only possible after the account has been activated.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber,password & adress where you want the router deliviered.
I'll take care of it.

To send me a PM , please click on ma name/avatar -> Then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden" (big red button) on the right side.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Andre

Hey Titirat,

the technician can activate the landline without a router connected.

Since you seem to have missed the notification mail / reminder from gls with the package number, we can ship a new router.
But this is only possible after the account has been activated.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber,password & adress where you want the router deliviered.
I'll take care of it.

To send me a PM , please click on ma name/avatar -> Then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden" (big red button) on the right side.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!