abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Moto G5 Plus frequently disconnects
Tanmay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

My Moto G5 Plus frequently disconnects at my home. That doesn't happen to other locations. I am using FAST5460 Wireless Voice Gateway provided by Kabel Deutschland. It's firmware version is 6.0.1.49-IMS-KDG. I have already tried the following debug options, but that didn't change the behavior: 

1. Power cycle the router 
2. Reset the router 
3. Forget 5 GHz SSID on the phone and keep 2.4 GHz 
4. Forget 2.4 GHz SSID on the phone and keep 5 GHz 

Writing to Vodafone support got a cold response saying "can't help in your preferred language (that's English). It instead asked to write here. Can you help?

Thanks,

Tanmay

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Tanmay,

I sent the mail to your GMail-Account, you may look for "Vodafone-Team". But your modem got a new firmware today, which should eliminate the problem with the disconnects. Could you already test this?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Claudia

Hello Tanmay,

those disconnects might occur with the combination of the current firmware and certain devices. There will be a new firmware in the next few weeks, if you send me a PM with your address and customer number I can make a fault report for you. Please reply in this thread again when you sent the data.

Kind regards

Claudia

Hi Claudia,

I have sent you the data.

Thanks,

Tanmay

Claudia

Hello Tanmay,

as mentioned in my previous message, I made the fault report. You should get an E mail as a confirmation.

Kind regards

Claudia

Vanwe
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Claudia,

I have a similar problem with my Sagemcom router provided by my contract and my phones (Moto G4 and G5S). The router constantly disconnects my phones from the wifi. How will the new firmware be installed?

Cheers

Claudia

Hello Vanwe,

please open an own thread with a short description of your problem. We will contact you there.

Kind regards

Claudia

Hi Claudia,

I haven't received the email so far. What keywords should I look for, just to check if it's in "Junk" folder? Would it contain the next steps to do? How do we move forward from here?

Thanks,

Tanmay

Claudia

Hello Tanmay,

I sent the mail to your GMail-Account, you may look for "Vodafone-Team". But your modem got a new firmware today, which should eliminate the problem with the disconnects. Could you already test this?

Kind regards

Claudia

Tanmay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Claudia,

Thanks for the firmware upgrade. It's been running reasonably good after the upgrade.

Thanks,
Tanmay
Wallace

Nice that it worked so fast with the update. I'll close up here.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!