abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Missing port forward option, after the 1 year option expiration
Gianmarco
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I cannot see the port forward option anymore after the 1-year option to change to a lower-tier contract expired. This is a game changer as I am a software engineer and I need it for some projects, and I cannot live without this option.

Here some extra information based on the requested format:

contract: cable max 1000
modem: Vodafone Station
error: Doesn't have port forward option
connected: via wifi and ethernet, there is no port forward option there on the admin
operation system: mac os and windows. There is no port forward option there on the admin  
start period: Since after the 1-year time limit to switch to lower tiers options 
signals level: does not apply here

Please do not tell me that I have to switch to the business plan as I am already paying a big monthly check for the internet, and I won't have other choices to check for another internet supplier. Let me know if I can go back to my originals admin option and have back the port forwarding.

Best,

Gianmarco

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Gianmarco,

Jens gave you the solution to the port forwarding problem, which is the bridge mode. The other option is the business tariff with the fixed IP. As we cannot give you a different answer I will close your thread here.

Regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Gianmarco,

in which state do you live?

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi,

I am living in Germany, Berlin.

Best,

Gianmarco

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Gianmarco,

you have no option in your contract, to use a own IPv4 with port forward option. You have a connection to the internet.

But you can use the Vodafone Station in a Bridge-Mode. Look into your customer portal for this. You can still get an IPv4 address there, but you should use a router after that, because only one ethernet-port is still active on our device.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Hello,

My question and context were quite clear and the answer you provided me just told me that you cannot help with my initial request. 

I guess the only thing is to change the internet provider after the contract will end.

Best,
Gianmarco
Claudia

Hello Gianmarco,

Jens gave you the solution to the port forwarding problem, which is the bridge mode. The other option is the business tariff with the fixed IP. As we cannot give you a different answer I will close your thread here.

Regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!