abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kann nicht Port Forwarding optionen finden. Kabel router TG3442DE
JavierG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

Ich kann nicht finden "Internet" > "Port Forwarding" optionen:

Firmware version: 01.01.117.01.EURO

Dass ist was Ich sehe:

Captura de pantalla de 2019-07-07 04-16-41.png

Aber gemass die manual "Touchstone TG3442DE Telefonie-Gateway. Benutzerhandbuch, STANDARD Revision 1.1" dass ist was man kann finden in "Internet" sektion:

Captura de pantalla de 2019-07-07 04-19-09.png

Warum? Soll ich the firmware upgrade? Wie?. Es gibt keine "upgrade" option in den ganzen admin seite.

Danke,

3 Antworten 3
Argantho
SuperUser
SuperUser

Guten Morgen @JavierG 

Herzlich Willkommen in der Community ... 🙂

Möchtest du über eine IPv4 Portweiterleitung von Außen (über das Internet) auf dein internes Netzwerk zugreifen ?

Ich vermute das dein Anschluß über DS-Lite geschaltet ist, dann ist Port-Forwarding über IPv4 nicht möglich. Dein Router ist über das Internet nur über IPv6 erreichbar.

Gruß

Dieter

Grüße an das Community-Universum
Ein Klick auf "Gefällt mir" tut nicht weh
MCT | MCSA | MCSE | MCITP | MCP | MCTS

Hi,

I hope you don't mind that I continue the thread in english (I see it is ok in other threads ;-))

Before this long message, just saying that so far I am very happy with the speed with which I got the router at home, the performance of the connection itself and the fact that there is actual people replying to this messages in the "community forum". So much better than previous experience (here in DE)!!

Yep, I understand that I am under DS-Lite (thanks to replies to this other thread as well: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Ger%C3%A4te/Port-Forwarding/m-p/1966818), so I have an IPv6 address expossed to the internet. This is fine. I do not want to downgrade to IPv4. What I want is to keep IPv6 and just be able to allow incomming trafic to one port of one of my home devices. I guess it is not "forwarding" (or "translating", not sure) because the IPv6 address is not the one of the router (as with IPv4) but the one of the internal device.

Activate Brigde Mode

As I can understand form this ticket (https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Ger%C3%A4te/Arris-Kabelrouter-TG3442DE/m-p/1880501#M92957), you recommend going the "Bridge Mode" way, which turns the router into a modem, not applying any firewall, right?. So one must have another router. But: does it work with IPv6 or anyway one must downgrade to IPv4 even in the Bridge Mode?

Deactivate Homespot

To my surprise, in order to activate the "Bridge Mode" (https://kabel.vodafone.de/meinkabel/einstellungen/interneteinstellungen) one must first deactivate the "Homespot"...  which turns my router into a "public" hotsopt!! (ok only for other customers). It is dissapointing that it might take up to 7 days to get it deactivated

Erratic behavior of the "Port Mapping" section in TG3442DE interface

Just by luck I have realized that one can see the Port Mapping section IF the cable is disconnected, so the router is not connected to internet:

Captura de pantalla de 2019-07-08 00-02-50.png

Then you can see some default mappings and set up some additional maping, which I did.

Of course when internet is back again this page is not reachable either via menu or url and of course the port is not reachable on my device's global IPv6 address from internet (I had to try).

• Question 1: I assume the above is an IPv4 only behaviour, right? so in case you change my connection to IPv4 this screen (Port Mapping) will be available always?
  • Question 2: if not will the deactivation of the Homespot change any of that?
  • Question 3: otherwise I understand there is no way to achive this with a TG3442DE alone, as a single router. Can the "HomeBox Fritz!Box 6490" do it?. Can one with this other router (for 5 euros/month) freely open any port while keeping IPv6 addresses?.

Thanks for your support,

Javier

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi JavierG,

Unfortunately I can't give you an IPv4 address. This only works in connection with a business contract.

If you deactivate the homespot (then it is no longer available for other customers, at the moment it is probably reachable), you can activate the bridge mode. This allows you to use any router and set up port-mapping.

With the Fritzbox 6490 you can do all these settings without connecting an extra device.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!