abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet connection interruptions several times a day
MMoataz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Lately, my internet (Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable) keeps interrupting several times a day. Each time I follow the steps on your website and unplug the power socket for 3 minutes then replug it again and wait for another 15 minutes and the internet is back, however, it is really annoying because it happens sevral times.

More details FYI:

• Device type: Vodafone station CGA4233DE
  • I use both WLAN (2 mobiles & 2 laptops) and LAN (1 desktop PC)
  • When interruptions occure, sometimes the LEDs for power, internet and wifi are white. Other times some of them are turned off or stay red for a while then back to white.
  • Along with the router, other devices are sometimes connectd to the same power outlet like desktop PC, Monitor, laptop adapter, and Mobile adapter.
  • Starting from 01 Feb 2021 my tarrif was changed from Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable to Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable.

Please advise how this problem can be fixed.

3 Antworten 3
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi MMoataz,

the signal is bad Smiley (traurig)

I would like to have a technician come out and take a look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I still need a cell phone number so we can set up an appointment.

Is the house installation accessible?

Due to the current developments, we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there have been any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Marco,

You can of course send someone to check the signal. Fortunately, there has been no Covid-19 cases at my place. I sent you my cell number on your inbox so that we can arrange the appointment.
The router and the cable are accessible. I'm not sure if that what you meant by your question "Is the house installation accessible?"

Wallace

Hi,

our system is usually a grey box and distribution in the basement. Can the tech get to it?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!