abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How can I switch on bridge mode in Unity media portal for my Vodafone Station?
AndyJiang
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone community

Please excuse that my German is not good enough to explain my issue. So I write in English.

I am a ex Unity Media customer and I am using Vodafone Station with 1 Gbps internet.

Recently I bought an Unifi Dream Machine Pro and connected to the LAN port of Vodafone station. But I had some trouble to connect to the UDM Pro from the outside world. Seeme the Vodafone station doesn't support port forwarding.

So I would like to enable the bridge mode for Vodafone station. Does anyone have an idea how to do that? Since I'm not a Vodafone Kabel Deutschland customer but just an ex UnityMedia customer, so I cannot enable this bridge mode using the https://kabel.vodafone.de/ portal right? Please give me some advice. Thank you in advance.

7 Antworten 7
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Just now it is not availible yet.

actual there is no timeline when it is planned.

Any way I can by pass Vodafone Station? I read there is a cable modem can be used to replace the vodafone station. Where can I buy it?

Ida
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi AndyJiang

Unfortunately, we can't currently offer the Fritzbox for rent. However, you are welcome to buy your own. You just have to send us the CM Mac and serial number so that we can store it here systemically.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

a private Fritzbox doesn't help because there is no bridge mode any longer 

try to configure your DM Pro as exposed host in VF Station or buy a TC4400

regards Robert 

Thank you for your answer. So I can use TC4400 to replace Vodafone Station and set it up in bridge mode, correct?

Best Regards

Andy

By saying "buy your own", do you mean I can buy a TC4400 to replace Vodafone Station?

Thanks

Best Regards

Andy

yes you can

and the TC4400 is a modem only, no need for bridge mode 

bridge mode is for routers to transform them into a modem