Internet-Geräte

Have enabled the 'Split SSID' option on my EasyBox 804 but I cannot see the two separate frequencies broadcast
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Digitalisierer

I would like to connect some of my devices to 5GHz WLAN. I have switched on the 'Split SSID' option on my EasyBox, but I was expecting to see two separate WLAN broadcasts, one with "MYSSIDxxx 2.4GHz" and the other like "MYSSIDxxx 5GHz" - and this has not happened. I have even tried renaming the 5GHz broadcast with a different SSID name, but it does not show on the list of available networks. I would like to keep 2.4GHz and 5GHz because not all my devices have 5GHz capability.

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Digitalisierer

I discovered the answer to this question myself, each frequency must have a different name, the EasyBox does not automatically label the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz frequencies if both signals have the same name. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Digitalisierer

I discovered the answer to this question myself, each frequency must have a different name, the EasyBox does not automatically label the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz frequencies if both signals have the same name. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen

Hi HelloMrJames,

you marked your thread as solved so I close here.

Regards,

Jens

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen