abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Giga cube issue
Shadab
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I took a Giga Cube from a VF partner. I was told that I just need to pay 50€ for it - 35€ for using its 50GB data and 15€ as its security. 15€ security was to be returned once I gave back the box.

I did not know that a new contract was started with VF. VF deducted 100€ from my bank account. I gave back the box and was told that 15€ would be returned to my bank account.

I am not aware of how all these things work, but how is it possible to get the money back from VF and make sure that the contract was closed.

8 Antworten 8
Shadab
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

@ERFD @Anett and other moderators, please advise how to check if contract was cancelled.

MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Shadab,

When you acquire the Vodafone GigaCube at a local Vodafone store, you regularly sign up for a contract with 24 month minimum duration.

To opt out earlier, you currently benefit from a 30-days-test-period. This is called "Zufriedenheitsgarantie für den Vodafone GigaCube"

Within the 30 days, you can test the GigaCube thoroughly - and you can return it if you're not happy with it.

The contract will then be terminated at short notice and you will be refunded the purchase price of the GigaCube.

If you need help about this, you can send me a private message.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Micha, I have sent you a private message. Please let me know what details I need to share.

MichaM

Hi Shadabh,

Thanks for providing the necessary information via PN.

I'll take care of the issue and keep you posted.

Regards

Micha

Thanks @MichaM 

I am scared of the contracts and would like to make sure that it is closed.

If I can get a refund of the amount deducted from my bank account, that would also be great.

HeikeF

Hi Shadab,

MichaM will be back tomorrow and he´ll gonna answer you then.

Thanks for your patience

Have a nice day.

Heike

Thanks Heike, I was able to speak with him yesterday. He is working on my issue.

100euros were deducted from my bank account. 50euro for the giga cube and rest 50euros for what?