abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Fritzbox registration online
root0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello 

I recently moved to Deutchland and unfortunately speak only English and Russian 

I ordered Fritzbox Cable from Vodafone and connected it properly as in user manual

My location is in Baden-Württemberg. As I understand I should register my Modem via Hotline using serial number and MAC address  but I cannot understand IVR menu on 0221 46619 100 ((
Is it possible to register it online for example? 

6 Antworten 6
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You do not have to activate a Fritzbox Cable supplied by Vodafone, it is activated automatically when it is connected to the cable network and the electricity.

Thank U!  Not sure but I read somewhere on this site that if customer is in Baden-Württemberg ( I live in Mannheim ) Fritzbox should be registered using Serial number and MAC address via Hotline 

no, only if you buy your own Fritzbox in an electronic market

Hmm. I bought it oficially from Vodafone 

Cable indicator is blinking I thought may be there is some registrations issues. When I open Cable-Channels I see some line settings got from Provider 
So as I understand it is connection problem (may be physical) . So what is my next step? 

At Vodafone you cannot buy the Fritzbox, which is only available for rent if the paid Homebox option is booked. When the contract ends or the option is canceled, the box must be returned.
Regarding your problem: Either you report to customer service (hotline [only in German !], Social Media Support on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp or wait a few days for a mod to report) and report that the self-installation has failed.

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Good morning root0,

sorry to keep you waiting. Smiley (traurig)

Is your request still current? If yes, please send me a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out. Then we will start an error analysis together.

Many greetings

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!