abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Failed to return my Fritzbox 6490 in time
ggsava
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello. My contract with Vodafone ended in December 2019 and I failed to return the FritzBox 6490 which they provided me in time. As a result Vodafone has charged me 150 euros from my bank account. I tried contacting them via email twice and received no reply. Is it still possible to return the FritzBox and get my money back? If not can this FritzBox be used with other internet providers or sold (ebay)? Or is it "locked" to Vodafone?

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you return the FritzBox, you should get your money back - but I'm not sure if this still works after so many months. But the cable device return section is there quite more forgiving than the DSL device return section.

And as you anticipated: The device is locked to the Vodafone network -AND- CANNOT be unlocked to be used by any other customer (especially within the Vodafone network).

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you return the FritzBox, you should get your money back - but I'm not sure if this still works after so many months. But the cable device return section is there quite more forgiving than the DSL device return section.

And as you anticipated: The device is locked to the Vodafone network -AND- CANNOT be unlocked to be used by any other customer (especially within the Vodafone network).

I managed to get in touch with Vodafone support and they allowed me to return it even a few months late. Will be sending it back tomorrow. Thanks for your help.