abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change the router with new model
ioganegambaputi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello!

How can I change my Vodafone router device? It works badly.

3 Antworten 3
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ioganegambaputi,

you use a Compal router right now, if you want a different device you may book the option Homebox for 5€ per month and an exchange fee of 29,99€. In which way does the Compal work badly?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Hello!

In my previous apartment, I used the same model of the device and it worked perfectly. But with my current one, I lose connection to wifi every time and have to reconnect. Also, the internet speed the extremely slow. I guess something wrong with the device. Anyway, I want to renew it and take faster tariff. I am ok to pay an extra 5 EUR per month for the new device and new tariff costs. But when I push the Order button or go to Change tariff section, I get the empty screen and there is no way to upgrade tariff to the faster one and order new device as well. Please support me. How can I upgrade to the faster tariff and new device?

Best Regards
Claudia

Hello ioganegambaputi,

I saw that you have another thread with a similar question, where my colleague Stephan answered some days ago. So if you have further questions on your tariff and replacing the modem, please reply in the other thread. I will close this one now.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!