abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cant enable bridge mode in wifi6 router
arifroni
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hello

I just took a new contract and I started my router yesterday. but I can't find the bridge mode option in the customer portal as before. I looked in the forum and found out the same problem. Apparently, for the new wifi6 router, this option should be in the router's settings not in the customer portal. But I can't find it either in basic and expert mode. 

If any expert can shed some light on this, I would be grateful and so many other customers also.

BR

Roni

3 Antworten 3
home-office
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,
bridge mode on cable router is a service that needs to be set by vodafone. There was the possibility to set this at "Einstellungen" at myKabel or the like. But this option disappeared a short time ago. You have to call the hotline.
Best Regards,
Ralf

thanks. I called the hotline and the guy turned on the bridge mode for me. Unfortunately, as I understood, if I want to turn off bridge mode, I need to call them again. I wish it was in the customer portal, so I can do this by myself. Although I won't need to turn it off (i hope). 

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello arifroni,

unfortunately there is an error with the bridge mode in the customer portal. Hopefully it will get fixed soon so you can enable and disable the bridge mode on your own again.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!