abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can't activate my Easy Box 804
FelipeCosta
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Good evening.

Today I expected my DSL connection to be activated. I checked the status of my request and saw that it was activated today.

I then unpacked the Easy Box 804 and followed the instructions to activate it, with no success. The light under Internet is green, but it flashes in regular intervals. After trying to activate, I receive the message "The internet is not available".

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
FelipeCosta
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hi Andre,

Sorry for my late reply. In the end a visit from a technician from Telekom was necessary. After he did some adjusts, the activation was possible and now it works normally.

Thank you for your message.

Kind regards,

Felipe.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey FelipeCosta,

a flashing internet led most likely means, that the router is trying to sync itself.
If the router is connected properly & the activation technician has done is work, we need to check this.
Please send me a private message with your customernumber and mobilenumber.
I'll have a look and open an incident ticket.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar - > then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden"

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
FelipeCosta
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hi Andre,

Sorry for my late reply. In the end a visit from a technician from Telekom was necessary. After he did some adjusts, the activation was possible and now it works normally.

Thank you for your message.

Kind regards,

Felipe.
DanyG

Hi FelipeCosta,

thanks for the reply. Nice to hear that problem has been fixed and your DSL access is running now.

Then I can close this thread.

Have a nice week an BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!