abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Cable internet does not get setup
marcsimon42
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I just reveived my KabelBox for cable internet. I connected all the cables and let the box setup for a while.

The internet icon (@) keeps blinking, even after hours. Wifi is working fine, but internet is not working at all.

When I connect to the router (192.168.0.1) it is state that the modem is in progress.

I tried to reach out to customer support. Most of the number doesn't seems to connect

Also, I can not connect on the hotspot either. When I enter my username / password that I use to connect to MeinVodafone, it state that it's incorrect. But then I can connect on MeinVodafone fine with it.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi marcsimon42,

I'll send a technician to install the connection. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Currently there are problems with new customers who want to log on to a hotspot. We are already working on a solution.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
pRo-Marco

Hi marcsimon42,

I'll send a technician to install the connection. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Currently there are problems with new customers who want to log on to a hotspot. We are already working on a solution.

Kind regards

Marco

marcsimon42
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Marco,

Just sent you a PM with the same title than this ticket.

Thank you!

pRo-Marco

Hi marcsimon42,

the technician is in charge. He's still calling you to make an appointment. Please let me know if everything worked out.

Kind regards

Marco

marcsimon42
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Marco,

Do you mean he will call me, or that he is tried before to call me ?

I did not have any call from the technician, could you make sure he has the correct phone number? Sending to you In PM.

Thank you for your help.

ERFD

Hello marcsimon42,

an appointment was made in the meantime. Deposited is 28.03.18.

Greeting Fred

marcsimon42
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Marco & Fred,

The technician came this morning and setup the line. He needs to come back next week to cleanup the installation but for now the internet is working and blasigly fast.

Thanks for you help, everything is solved here.

SebastianSe

Hi marcsimon42,

That's awesome! I will close this thread now. If anything comes up in the future, feel free to get in touch with us again.

Kind regards,

Sebastian