abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bridge mode on Fritzbox 7430 impossible?
drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello everyone!

I am finally having time to dig into this topic: no possible bridge mode on a 7430. I explain the current setup:

I have quite a few devices on my network, including a personal website reachable from the outside, thanks to dyndns. Today, I have this fritzbox 7430, and under it a Linksys WRT1900ACS. I would like to connect all my devices on the Linksys, and reduce the fritzbox job to the modem only!

Today I am forced to use the fritzbox router function for any service I want to access from the outside, it complicates everything.

In short I would like to know:

1. It is possible somehow to mimic a bridge mode with the fritzbox?

2. If not, is it possible to simply send this modem back to Vodafone and use a 3rd party modem? If yes, what modems would be compatible?

Thanks a lot for you time in advance.

Best regards.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

use Draytec Vigor 165 instead

and if your contract is less that 14 days old it shoud be possible to cancel the fritzbox

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

use Draytec Vigor 165 instead

and if your contract is less that 14 days old it shoud be possible to cancel the fritzbox

drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello RobertP, and thank you for this very quick answer!

I have had a look at this model, and I was wondering what are the technical requirements for a modem to work with Vodafone. I am not an expert, but I am curious yo know what other models can be a fit too, and why? I would like to have the option to choose between different options.

Besides, unfortunately my contract is at least 1 year old...

there are not many Supervectoring VDSL Modems on the market. 😉

drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Quick update about this topic, I found a Vigor 130 on ebay, and am trying to set it up now.

Here you can find a follow up: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Ger%C3%A4te/quot-Internet-Zugang-quot-password-marked-as-quot-...

Thank you for your advices!