abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bridge-mode DHCP not working
macmiranda
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello all,

sorry for writing in English. I'm having an issue with the WAN DHCP of my private router NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S when connected to the kabelmodem in Bridge-mode

I have activated it on the website vodafone.de, connected the router to LAN1 but the router couldn't get an IP via DHCP

Shall I set one statically? Does it need authentication?

Thank you,

Marco  

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi,

yes, DHCP is the right option. You have to configure it without any authentication.

Maybe also restart the cable router again (power off and power on again), if you change something regarding the settings on the WAN interface on your Netgear router.

GigaZuhause 250 Kabel mit Technicolor TC4400-EU

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

try to power cycle the Vodafone Station and do not connect any other devices, only your router to lan 1

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello macmiranda,

in which federal state do you live?

The bridge mode could be activated without any problems, or was there an error message?

Many greetings

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@Jana478  schrieb:

Hello macmiranda,

in which federal state do you live?

The bridge mode could be activated without any problems, or was there an error message?

Many greetings

Jana

Yes, it was activated without any warnings. I live in Berlin 

@RobertP  schrieb:

try to power cycle the Vodafone Station and do not connect any other devices, only your router to lan 1

Thank you, I'll try that. 

Would you be able to confirm then that DHCP is the correct option for the WAN IP?

Hi,

yes, DHCP is the right option. You have to configure it without any authentication.

Maybe also restart the cable router again (power off and power on again), if you change something regarding the settings on the WAN interface on your Netgear router.

GigaZuhause 250 Kabel mit Technicolor TC4400-EU