abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bridge Mode Unavailable In Customer Portal
Oliver20
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, sorry for English, my German still isn't up to speed. 

My issue is with the settings section in the mycable area on the customer portal. The internet settings do not appear for me to be able to activate bridge mode for my Arris TG3442DE. Is it possible that a representative can activate this remotely for me? Thank you for the help!

-Oliver

13 Antworten 13
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

In which state you are living?

In BaWü, Hessen and NRW this is not available yet.

I live in Rhineland-Palatinate. I forgot to mention that I have seen it before, but now it has disappeared. Thank you

As a customer of Vodafone West, it is impossible to select the Bridge Mode.

That seems suspicious. All of the sudden it is no longer available? I had bridge mode activated since March of 2019, replaced my modem this month and now I cannot reactivate it. This doesn't make sense unless it is a recent policy change?

What makes it impossible?

Thank you,

Oliver

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

@reneromann  schrieb:

As a customer of Vodafone West, it is impossible to select the Bridge Mode.

Rheinland-Pfalz gehört nicht zu VF-West.

@Oliver20  Sorry, I come from VF-West and do not have any ideas to the rest of Vodafone.

I hope,  other guys could help you.

The Bridge Mode has definitely not been available for the Vodafone Station for Customers of Vodafone West (ex UnityMedia).

The Bridge Mode for the Vodafone Station can only be activated in case you are customer of Vodafone KabelDeutschland - and there it is only available in case the "HomeSpot" option is NOT activated.

@Oliver20  schrieb:

[...] replaced my modem this month and now I cannot reactivate it.

When did you get the new Cable Router and which type is it?

Especially if the router is only connected for a few hours, then it might be that it has not got all the updates - it may take a few days to fetch all the updates and show up correctly.

And there is no Bridge Mode for FritzBox routers for Vodafone KabelDeutschland customers - in case you switched to a FritzBox.

One side note: If you bought your own device (and don't use a rental device anymore), then there is no option in the customer menu to select the Bridge Mode - as it's your own device then.

It is the modem listed in my initial post... arris TG3442DE. 

It is the same exact modem model that I had before, and I had bridge mode set on that one prior to the swap. I am not a UnityMedia customer. I have KabelDeutschland. 

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Oliver20,

has your request been solved in the meantime?

If not, please send me a PN with your name, address, date of birth and customer number.

Afterwards, give me a short note here and we will take a look at it.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!