abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Access my NAS from outside
luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, i have a standard contract of internet (incl. phone and tv) via cable. it can't connect when i attemp to access my NAS from outside.  I have tried IPv4 and IPv6. is my ip address not independently or other reasons. any suggestion for me to resolve the problem? than you so much.

17 Antworten 17

@pRo-Marco  schrieb:

Hey luping,

yeah, that's the time needed to deactivate the option Smiley (traurig)

Viele Grüße

Marco

Hello Marco,

could you please explain why it takes that long until wifi option will be disabled?

luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hi, i can access my NAS from outside when i changed my cable internet to bridge mode, and the question is that i have to connect another wifi router to the CH7466CE, have any simple solution for this case? thanks.

luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hi, i can access my NAS from outside when i have changed the cable internet changed to Bridge Mode.  Now,   i have to connects another WIFI router  to CH7466CE, is there any simple solution for this case? thanks!

Hello,

sorry but I don't understand your question.
If you want to keep the Bridge-Mode you need to buy a Wifi Router at your prefered electronic market.

luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have tried the bridge mode according to your suggestion. I can access my NAS from the outside. Is there any way to solve my problem only by using the ch7466ce without connecting the extra router? 

only if your NAS manufacturer offers something similar to this

or you maybe own a Synology NAS.

luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

ok, i see., thank you very much.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

so, it looks like the problem is solved then 🙂 Im gonna close this thread then.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!