abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Sagemcom FAST5460 router says "Wi-Fi Status: Disabled"
QliverX
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have a Sagemcom FAST5460 router which I got with my Vodafone RedInternet 200, which sometimes refuses to work. More specifically, the Wi-Fi does not work. The upper three LEDs are lit up, but the lower one for Wi-Fi is off. If I open the administrator tools under 192.168.0.1 it says "Wi-Fi Status: Disabled", see screenshot. I haven't found a way to make it "enabled". When connecting through an Ethernet cable, Internet works. Restarting the router or pressing the Wi-Fi button on it doesn't do anything. I also tried disabling the 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz networks and enable them again. I haven't found anything useful in the manual, other than that this means that my Wi-Fi is disabled, and that it can be enabled by pressing the Wi-Fi button on the device for less than 5 seconds, which as already said, I have tried. The problem usually seems to solve itself after leaving the device powered off for a longer time. But of course this is not acceptable, especially not in times where I am working from home, and I am running a smart home which is completely down when this happens.

Capture.PNG

I tried searching on the web, and most people said their issue was solved by getting a new device sent to them. My HW-Version is 1.18. Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Oliver

2 Antworten 2
QliverX
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Today the problems continued, the Wi-Fi was now enabled, but it was very slow and I had no Internet through the cable to my PC. So I restarted it again, and it didn't want to start for several hours. The statuses were the following:Capture.PNG

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, did you tried the factory reset? Did you try different wifi channel? If yes, and it doesnt work also, we could try to swap the device.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!