abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Returning of the routers/modems
KevKilp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello!

I'm moving out of Germany and it looks like my contract will end on March 4th. How do I return the products to you?

I understand that the address to send it back to is the following : 

Vodafone
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

However, do I have to send it back with a ''retourenschein'' or do I just go to the post office, pack it up and send it to the mentioned address myself? If I need a retourenschein then where can I get it? Also, do I have to send any documents together with the routers/modems or are you able to detect that these are mine through serial numbers (or something similar)?

Thank you and looking forward to your reply!

All the best,

Kevin Kilp

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello KevKilp,

you will find the return modalities on the cancellation confirmation. The device is allocated on the basis of the serial number. This is on the device and is stored in your customer data. A return note was enclosed with the device. If you no longer have this, the return will be at your own expense.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you can´t find the old return slip, you will have to send it at your own expense. It is important to send as a parcel with shipment tracking.

The return is detected by the serial number. The return address is correct.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Grit

Hello KevKilp,

you will find the return modalities on the cancellation confirmation. The device is allocated on the basis of the serial number. This is on the device and is stored in your customer data. A return note was enclosed with the device. If you no longer have this, the return will be at your own expense.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
KevKilp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello!

Thank you! 

I have sent the routers back to Vodafone on my own expense. Should I give you the sendungsnummers?

Best regards,

Kevin

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi KevKilp,

we do not need the shipment number. When the device has arrived, you will receive a confirmation email.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!