abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Port Forwarding option nicht möglich (Vodafone Station inkl. WLAN Router)
privateUser12
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi all,

ich nütze red internet & phone connection. ich habe einen Vodafone Station router. Leider gibt es keine möglichkeiten um dyDNS oder port forwarding einzurichten. ich sah nicht den port forwarding einstellungen im router.

ich habe schon eine paar message thread gelesen. ich nütze einen anderen router als bridge mode eingerichtet und den habe ich port-forwarding eingerichtet. Aber alle port ist noch gescholssen.

Ich verstehe nicht, was ist den grund oder was soll ich tun? können Sie mir bitte helfen?

Danke

Edit: @privateUser12 Beitrag nach Internet-Geräte verschoben.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

@privateUser12  schrieb:

1. can't I connect any LAN cables from other devices to the vodofone router and now it seems the LAN cabel is conncted to the second router and then I get the internet?

2. Is it normal to see the difference in speed. Normally, in ethernet connection(vodofone router) ,I used to get much higher speed than I get now. Is it might be because of the router?

3. If I would like to use another switch or modem (wifi-bridge mode) and connect to second router to expand the LAN ports, would there be any drawback?

4. Can't I change the DNS settings in the router? It seems like some dns has been already set.

1. normal behavior - VF Station is a modem now and you can only connect one device (your router) to it

2. depends on your router - maybe your router is not capable to handle such high data rates

3. works fine but need to be connected to your router and not to the VF Station

4. you can alter DNS setting in your router to whatever you like (1.1.1.1 for example)

regards Robert

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@privateUser12  schrieb:

ich habe schon eine paar message thread gelesen. ich nütze einen anderen router als bridge mode eingerichtet und den habe ich port-forwarding eingerichtet.

Moin,

du hast also die Vodafone Station bereits über das "Mein Vodafone" Kundenportal in den Bridge Mode versetzt?

Anscheinend nicht, denn sonst würden deine Portfreigaben funktionieren  😉

Gruß Robert 

Ja. du hast richtig. ich habe das nicht gemacht. aber jetzt erledigt. Leider dauert es ein paar Tage für die änderung.

Aber warum soll ich die bridge mode in kunden portal aktiveriert ? ich habe schon ander TP-link router , den funktioniert als mein Secondary router(WLAN signal enhancer). (My station router als primary router) und so weit so gut mit der internet verbindung.

kannst du mir bitte erklären?

VG,

@privateUser12  schrieb:

... ich habe einen Vodafone Station router. Leider gibt es keine möglichkeiten um dyDNS oder port forwarding einzurichten. ich sah nicht den port forwarding einstellungen im router..

@privateUser12  schrieb:

kannst du mir bitte erklären?

if you want to do some networking stuff and port forwarding you need the VF Station in bridge mode to get a public IPv4. 

without bridge mode the VF Station is running DS Lite, you cant do port forwarding and even with your public IPv6 you can't do anything, because the IPv6 firewall does not have any configuration options.

regards Robert

Oh great. Thanks. If I understood it correct, once the bridge mode is enabled, I could just do the port forwarding in my secondary  router and then it should work right? Since I have already connected my secondary router to the vodafone station using wlan connection (for boosting signal in another room), not with lan cabel.

Will there be any pitfal in this case? Just want to confirm, if the approach is correct or not, Thanks

@privateUser12  schrieb:

once the bridge mode is enabled, I could just do the port forwarding in my secondary  router and then it should work right?

that's correct   😉

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello private user12,

is everything working as desired by now?

Best regards, Martin.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

Yeah I have checked now and after enabling the bridge mode, I couldn't able to login to the router via interface. What I did was, just plugged the LAN cabel into my secondary router and that router starts to give me NAT and there was dynamic IP in that and I could able to connect to internet. I guess, now I could able to do port forwarding. few things, I would like to know are

1. can't I connect any LAN cables from other devices to the vodofone router and now it seems the LAN cabel is conncted to the second router and then I get the internet?

2. Is it normal to see the difference in speed. Normally, in ethernet connection(vodofone router) ,I used to get much higher speed than I get now. Is it might be because of the router?

3. If I would like to use another switch or modem (wifi-bridge mode) and connect to second router to expand the LAN ports, would there be any drawback?

4. Can't I change the DNS settings in the router? It seems like some dns has been already set.

@privateUser12  schrieb:

1. normal behavior - VF Station is a modem now and you can only connect one device (your router) to it

2. depends on your router - maybe your router is not capable to handle such high data rates

3. works fine but need to be connected to your router and not to the VF Station

4. you can alter DNS setting in your router to whatever you like (1.1.1.1 for example)

regards Robert

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.