abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone TV Connect
GigaTV0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Vodafone set me the Giga Tv Box without my concent.

I sent the box back to the DHL preferred address within 14 days, still vodafone started charging me each month without a cause.

I tried to contact over my vodafone and was told to go for new forum thread.

My vodafone customer service is worst, no one responded on my problem.

I have resigned on my vodafone as well, and still it says, that the earliest cancellation is possible only on 2021.

Why should I pay for something which I am not using?

I need the solution on this.

Best,

Tejas Patil

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

I was able to learn the following: the contract was concluded with a distribution partner (probably at your home). Your internet & phone contract was concluded a few weeks earlier in a shop. You would have had to cancel the contract. The return of the hardware is not sufficient.

In order to find a solution, I talked to our complaint management. We will terminate your contract immediately. You will get a separate confirmation for this.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi GigaTV0,

welcome to our Community. Let's try to sort this out. Smiley (fröhlich)

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Nancy

Hello GigaTV0,

Stephan's not here right now, so I'm taking over.

The device has arrived. How did the contract come about, has someone been with you or have you been advised somewhere?

Best regards

Nancy

I just received a mail from GigaTV box and contract in it. I had not ordered any such contract. I immediately contacted the Vodafone shop from where I had bought my internet plan. They said that was a mistake. He himself attached the return address paper and told me to post it. I post it back. However Vodafone has not yet canceled it. The money is deducted from my account without my authorization since then. I have been calling for customer care for same. But they are refuse to talk in English. I am helpless in this case. I need solution on this. Request you to take immediate action.

Tina

I was able to learn the following: the contract was concluded with a distribution partner (probably at your home). Your internet & phone contract was concluded a few weeks earlier in a shop. You would have had to cancel the contract. The return of the hardware is not sufficient.

In order to find a solution, I talked to our complaint management. We will terminate your contract immediately. You will get a separate confirmation for this.

Best regards

Tina

GigaTV0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

What's does this mean by your message " the contract was concluded with a distribution partner (probably at your home)" , please cancel the contract I have not consented to any TV contract. Noone had visited me home for any Vodafone contract.

Tina

In order to find a solution, I talked to our complaint management. We will terminate your contract immediately. You will get a separate confirmation for this.

Best regards

Tina

GigaTV0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes thank you, please terminate the contract. And let me know if anything needs to be done from my side. I shall wait for your response.

Tina

I've taken care of it. You'll get the confirmation separately by mail.

As your request is solved, I will close this thread now.

Best regards

Tina