abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I want to cancel my subscription of Giga TV Box
rajesh4011
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Team,

I took the Giga TV Box subcription and because of my current work load I'm not completely making use of it. I would like to unsubscripbe the subscription and conitnue only with my internet connection. Can you please let me know the process to initate the notice of 84 days as per the contract for disconnecting the Giga TV Box.

Thanks
Rajesh

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello rajesh4011,

simply send us your cancellation via our contact form, taking into account the tips from reneromann.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Just write a cancellation letter in German language and send it to the appropriate address stating that you want to cancel the GigaTV subscription. As long as you don't mention your Internet contract - or write something like "I want to cancel all services" - your internet service keeps untouched.

But please note that it's not 84 days notice period, but 84 days to the end of the contractual term!

This usually means that you'll have a much longer period until your cancellation gets active.

Nancy

Hello rajesh4011,

simply send us your cancellation via our contact form, taking into account the tips from reneromann.

Best regards

Nancy

Sonya
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

i have been trying to do the same thing for months.  i thought it was cancelled. i sent the device back and it was confirmed received. i followed the instructions from teh Vodafone store, but I still receive bills.

this is extremely frustrating.  my next step is to find a lawyer to help end this contract as no one from Vodafone will return my e-mails and I can't get through on a phone line.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Sonya,

did you also get a written confirmation of termination?

If so, what date of termination is written on it. Usually contracts also have a minimum duration. Until the cancellation date is reached, there are still invoices.

Regards

Stephan