abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

GigaTv app login
Rareo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there,

I have activated Giga TV on my vodafone account but I can't log in with the app on my handy.  It always says I have the false email or password, although I use the same combination to log in to my meinvodafone account.

Secondly, i want to watch Giga TV on my LG tv but the app isnt availbe. Do i have to order an aditional reciever?

Thanks, 

Mike

6 Antworten 6
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey, Rareo,

the Giga TV App is unfortunately not usable on Smart TVs. You are welcome to order the Giga Net Box, which you can then connect to the TV set.

For the purpose of login, I like to check. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, date of birth and address).

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Wallace

Hi Rareo,

Login with an email address is not possible with the app. You have to use the username you assigned during registration.

You can book the Giga TV Net Box with us. Here you will find all information about the tariff and the box.

Regards

Wallace

Thanks for the info Wallace.

I still cannot log into the giga TV app on my phone.  I followed the instructions for the registration with account number and activation code provided.  I still keep getting the same error of false email and password combo.

Can you help?

pRo-Marco

Hi Rareo,

maybe it is not activated yet. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Thank you Marco, I just sent a PN.

pRo-Marco

Hi Rareo,

everything is fine. The contract is activated. You only have to login with the right data (user-name and password like MeinVodafone).

Kind regards

Marco