abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Giga TV 4k Box English Channels
rajesh4011
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Everyone,
I'm not a very good German speaker. I have taken Giga TV 4k Boc connection recently and I have all the English channels as well in German. I did setup the Box in English but unfortunately channels are still coming in German.

I want to get the English channels in English language. Please help me on understand the next steps.

Thanks
Rajesh

9 Antworten 9
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello rajesh4011,

which settings did you make on the box?

Many greetings, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Manu,

After installing I have setup the Giga TV box unser setting the language settings I have changes it to English.
I think this is only for the box language settings but not for the channels. What I'm looking is to get the English channels in English rather than German.

Is this something that has to be done my the Moderator or can I do it myself or do I have to take any additional subcrption. Can you please help

Thanks
Rajesh

Hallo rajesh4011,

Du kannst in der Senderliste hier nach "englisch" suchen und dann die Sender an den Anfang der Liste Deiner Box sortieren.

Google:

"You can search for "englisch" in the list of stations and then sort the stations at the beginning of the list in your box."

Viele Grüße Siegmar

Claudia

Hello rajesh4011,

did the hint from Siegmar help? If not, please send me your details (name, address, date of birth of the contract owner, customer number) via private message. Leave a short reply here in this thread afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello rajesh4011,

is the GigaTV Box connected? I can't reach it, so I cannot change any language settings right now.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

I think the Box was in sleep mode. I have switched it on now, can you please try now.

Thanks

Rajesh

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello rajesh4011,

the box is still displayed to me as offline. This does not change the language.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Moni,

I have just switched ont he TV can you try again. I was working so the TV was not running.
Can we please agree to a specific time when you expect the Giga Box to be switched on. I can make sure the Box is running at that time. Please call me on my registered mobile number if required.

Thanks

Rajesh

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Rajesh,

you can simply leave the box on permanently or in standby. The box must be powered and connected to the internet and cable.

Regards

Jens