abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Even after cancelling TV contract within 14 days, I got bill of 64 euros
pallavi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have ordered for internet service online. Which I didnt get, so I visited the shop Schwanthalerhöhe at Munich.

your executed help me , and given me a new contract which I signed on 10 speteember 2019. Afetr few days i realised that executed never really helped me and given me contract of TV insttead of internet.

I have cancelled contract on 18 september 2019. I have contacted your executive who sold me that contarct and wanted to terminate it, he didnt help me though.

Now today 23 september and I got bill for TV connection as 64 EUROS.

I have terminated connection within 14 days as per law, it is VALID.

I didnt even used it, i have already returnd a box , how can you charge me?

I need immediate contact person and action on this. I am not at all responsible for the payment which i have never used.

23 Antworten 23
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello pallavi,

I'd love to take a look at it. How did you revoke your contracts? Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message  and then get back to me here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pallavi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have sent a private message in detail.

Nancy

Hello pallavi,

I looked at your contracts. You signed the contract in trade. A cancellation confirmation is on its way to you, you cannot revoke in this case.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pallavi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have never asked for TV. I went to shop to resolve internet issue. My internet problem was not getting resolved for long time via hotline.

In the shop your executive told me to sign a form to resolve issue of internet. I even paid 99 euros for technician.

I have never ever told him that I want TV contract. I even returnrd the product. sent widerruf 10 times.

Now I am feeling cheated by Vodafone.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi pallavi,

in the case you have to clarify this with the shop on the spot. We cannot revoke the contract, even if you did not want it.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
pallavi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have opened another thread to this issue.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-Kabel/I-never-ordered-Giga-TV-vodafone-is...

I have never asked for this contract. All I wanted to do is fix my internet connection issue. Nobody clarify me that moment , this is TV contract and you can not revoke it as you are doing it in shop etc etc . As I have mentioned in thread , I dont understand german clearly , I went to ask for help in Shop.

Your executive should have informend me this , this is a Tv contract and not internet and you can not cancel this , as I have told him already I dont understand german.

But he didnt.!! Now nobody is looking at my issue not even customer care. I have to see another help or go public for this issue now.!

Thomas

Hi pallavi,

why are you opening another post? That doesn't make sense and so we moved it to the archive. We can understand the anger but can't change it here. This can only be the shop where it was closed.

Regards

Thomas

pallavi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have visited shop no. of times by now! Nobody in the shop is responding me now.. this is how your customer service works?? The executive who made this issue, is now replying me "My boss is on leave" . I am chasing him since last two weeks , and all I get is, these kinds of reply! Dont you care about your customers at all? I have already returned device. Still why I am getting bill etc I dont understand. Nobody is resposible for whatever contracts customer makes in the shop? Nobody really bothers if something happened in the shop?? Then why dont you clear it at shop itself ??

What am I suppose to do If your executive in shop is not responding? now this time I really I want answer for "What to do now". 

Thomas

Hi pallavi,

i can gladly make a complaint about the shop. Can you please tell me the shop you were in.

Regards

Thomas