abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Cancel GIGA TV
pablo23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

I started with Vodafone 2 years ago. I booked Internet and I was offered 1 year of free tv. I said yes and I was told I could cancel after that first year. After the first month I started being charged for the GigaTV. I tried to cancel but I couldn't and I had 2 years of contract. I tried to cancel this, as it wasn't what was offered but I couldn't.

Now it's been 2 years, so I wanted to cancel and it said that the contract was valid until August 2021. I have been on holidays and now I see that the contract somehow have been renewed another year.

I have paid more then enough for a service that was offered as free for one year. I want to cancel it and stop paying for something that I am not using.

Every time I call, trying to cancel it, I can't get to anyone who speaks English, and therefore I can't do anything. It's really frustrating

Regards

Pablo

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey pablo23,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Understand that you are upset and disappointed. I am happy to help you. Please send me a private message with your customer number, name, address and date of birth.

I will take care of your request and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey pablo23,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Understand that you are upset and disappointed. I am happy to help you. Please send me a private message with your customer number, name, address and date of birth.

I will take care of your request and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!