abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Desperate to get help with my GigaTV
Łukasz
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hi there, I've had my GigaTV for c. 3 months now. It's never worked, though. I've emailed Vodafone several times -- no reply. I've spoken to the hotline service and all I get is robotic replies as if they were reciting a pre-made script (guess this is what they do). I've asked for a technician to come over and inspect the issue on the premises but the only reply I get is: no, can't do... I'm seriously on the verge of cancelling the contract. 

Any advice much appreciated. 

FYI: as my German is a bit rusty, I'm happy to enunciate the issue once again to an English speaking customer (on the hotline, just a second ago, I was informed that no English speaking service is available -- joke, right?). 

1 Antwort 1
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Łukasz,

sorry that you didn't get help yet :/. You are saying the GigaTV box didn't work once in the three months you have it? Did you complete the installation? Did you add your GigaTV contract to your MeinVodafone customer portal? Please send the details from the thread Wie poste ich eine Störung - GigaTV. An online translator such as DeepL should help with the questions :).

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!