abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Jugenschutz Pin - Missing Parental PIN required to turn on GigaTV
Mojo2019
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Today my GigaTV is asking for Parental PIN. I have read online that it's in my Order Confirmation, but I cannot find such document among my paper documents received by Vodafone, nor on Meine Vodafone private area (https://www.vodafone.de/meinvodafone/).

Can you please tell me how to get it as soon as possibile? I cannot start the GigaTV anymore!

Thank you

Best,

Riccardo

3 Antworten 3
Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Riccardo,

the Parential PIN is stated in the order confirmation. Didn't you receive it? It should have been in the package with the GigaTV box. You have to add the cable contract to your MyVodafone account first. Then you can also go from there to the document overview and find a copy of the order confirmation there.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars, as I said I went through all my papers and cannot find such document.
In Mein Vodafone I already have my 2 contracts: "Vodafone GigaTV Cable" and "Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable". I went to "My Documents" section and I don't have any document ("No archived documents were found.  Please note that only documents that were sent within the past 13 months are shown. Older documents are automatically deleted.").  
Can you send in any want the PIN or a PIN reset? I cannot access the TV anymore while I'm still paying for it!
many thanks
Riccardo

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mojo,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!