Frage

Antwort

Lösung

GigaTV App iPhone/iPad, Cast to Smart-TV not working, error code MP2129
real_juca
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,
I was able to use the Cast function of Smart-TV and iPhone 15 Pro Max as well as iPad-Air for awhile to cast from my GigaTV-App to Smart-TV at my holiday location in Sicily (my origin is Germany) and suddenly it can't connect anymore and tells me to try again, but it never reconnects again. I didn't change anything, did just exactly the same. as before Once the streaming/cast is about to start, I see the GigaTV App launching on TV and in last second it interrupts the launch process, telling me to try again. It says error code MP2129. I have only 2 registered devices and MyVodafone tells me I actually could register up to7 devices. Therefore, solution can't be that I might have too many devices registered. Does anyone have a solution?
Thank you.
Juca

1 Antwort 1
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @real_juca,

Thank you very much for your detailed contribution. It really helps us to get an idea of your current situation. 👍

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to provide you with possible solutions without looking at your customer account. We are truly sorry about that. 😢 Please use one of the following options to send us a message. We will then get an overview together and start troubleshooting.

Best regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!