abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

(Eng) Tricked by a vodafone representative for signing up for GigaTv
Shahzaib_kaleem
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Last month I called vodafone helpline to activate Gigakombi on my contract.(for Mobile fone and Cabel internet).

The representative insisted to activate GigaTv because it would be completely free and I can cancel it any time. As the offer sounded good I accepted it. Yesterday I received a bill for €70 and 2 year contract for this service!!

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There should've been details about the GigaTV contract in the package - also including information about how to withdraw. If you did not check them and/or did not withdraw in time after initially agreeing, then it's too late now.

Thanks for the reply.

I was planning to setup the tv app next month and didn't open the box as I was very busy for the exams period. Your Representative already confirmed me the it can be canceled any time, which is the only reason I accepted it.

I would really appreciate if there is any possible solution for this. 

@Shahzaib_kaleem  schrieb:

Your Representative already confirmed me the it can be canceled any time, which is the only reason I accepted it.

You can cancel at any time - but the contract will run until its minimum term of two years is over.

And this is also stated within the paperwork inside the package - that you could've checked.

And as only the parts written in the paperwork are valid for the contract, you will most probably already have been passed your withdrawal period (14 days from the day you receive the package - no matter if you open it or not) and thus are bound to the contract.

Spoken extra agreements that are not within the written parts are void.

@Shahzaib_kaleem  schrieb:

I would really appreciate if there is any possible solution for this. 

I fear there's not...

Well, It would have been great if the Representative was also as clear as you are. Now the damage has already been done. The other problem is I have already sent the router back yesterday, thinking I can cancel it anytime. 

Same there - if you were out of the withdrawal period, you are bound to the contract.

You may call the customer care (in German) and ask that they'll send you the router back...

I'm afraid that this may incur additional costs for postage and handling as well as that you have to pay for all the time, even if you didn't have the router at all.

And just one addition for the withdrawal period:

The salesperson was not completely wrong - you had the withdrawal period to think about and withdraw from the contract in case you didn't like it - but this period is limited to 14 days.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Shahzaib_kaleem,

in your cancellation confirmation, you will find a note about your cancellation period and that you can cancel your contracts within 14 days. You can have a new cable router sent back to you if you have also sent it back. Have you already contacted customer service about this?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!