abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Speed problems with Giga Cube
A23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Community,

sorry for writing in English, it's easier and faster for me to explain my problem in this language. Hope it's not a problem here, and if is, please let me know so I will write it once again, but in German. As far as I noticed there are no topics written in English, so maybe it would be useful for other non-German speakers with problems. 

I have my Giga Cube for one month now, and since yesterday I have massive problems with connection - internet works for a couple of minutes with maximum speed, and then it stops fully, the connection is lost although the router is on and the WiFi is connected to the device. Switching on and off the router itself, or switching off the connection in the router settings panel works again for the couple of minutes, and then the same situation happens. It slowly drives me crazy and it's definitely not what I pay for... 

the details of my router: 

CELL_ID:  5465866

RSRQ:  -7dB

RSRP:  -72dBm

please let me know if you have any solutions for this issue.

best regards, 

A23

7 Antworten 7
Dave
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi A23,

do you also use a mobile phone with a Vodafone contract? If so whats your experience when using the LTE network via the phones mobile data?

Thanks,

Dave

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
A23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Dave, 

thank you for your reply. Yes, I have the mobile phone from Vodafone as well. While being at home and switching between cube with broken connection to mobile internet, it does it quick and it works without any issue. Then switching back to cube and again the reception is poor... so that makes me even more concerned 😞 do you have an idea what can cause this issue? Thanks in advance!

TinaG

Hello A23,

that's not normal.

Please send me by private message the phone number or customer number of the GigaCube and the customer password.

I still need the location and  current example, with Date and Time, preferably the following Sunday or Monday. Then i will pass on a ticket to the networt technology.

If we got an answer to the ticket, we will contact you agai.

Greetings

TinaG

Eike89
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi A23,

seems to be a similar problem I have. Do you also use the 5G Router?

There are also other users having the same issues. Seems to be a quite common problem, with no solution yet.

BR,

Eike

A23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Eike,

yes, I use the 5g router. Couple of days ago I received info from vodafone in the private  message, that some updates were made to my box due to my inquiry about this issue, and since then it works somehow fine (but I shouldn't be so happy too early I think). 

BR,

A23

TinaG

Hi A23,

if it works now, it's great. If does not work again, please contact us here in the community.

Best regards

TinaG

Hello TinaG,

I am also facing the same problem with Vodafone GigaCube speed. Restarting the router or connection solves the problem for a few minutes and then it stops. 

My Vodafone number is ***. What should I do regarding this? 

Sincerely,

Soumav

Community-Team: Removed phone number.