abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Security camera with gigacube
Clowr
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello.
Thinking of setting up a security camera in my cabbin. Don't have nett there, but figured I could put up a Wi-Fi ip camera connected to the gigacube. Then can I look at that from anywhere without portforward since it has the upnp open?

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B077GKVVXQ?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

That is the camera in question. So I can use a app for it. And put up one at the home network aswell for the babyroom.

Cheers.
4 Antworten 4
KaiRene
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Clowr,

thank you for your first comment in the Vodafone Community.

Well I can't promise because it is important to know how this camera works. Is there just a Wifi connection neccesary, then it should work.

If you need a VPN Connection or the possibility to acces to the GigaCube from the outside unfortunately this won't work.

Greetings Kai

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Clowr
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hehe Cheers. As far as I can see in the link I did provide, it seem like that. Know some cameras need to get ports open in the router like plex and so. That is why I want to be sure before ordering the cameras and putting up a subscription. So it won't be a waste. No vpn needed, don't knkw why I would use vpn for that to be honest. . Maybe a dydns, but that's all.

Greetings Loke.
Clowr
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Cause I just need to get a contact with the cam as it is from outside the network. And as said, usaly routers need to have ports open for that. Thays why I wonderd if that works with gigacube since one can't open ports on it.
KaiRene

Well I can't promise, maybe you should ask the manufacturer what exactly is requirred.Smiley (zwinkernd)

Greetings Kai

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!