abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English Agent to help me with my GIGACUBE
jeeverlyn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I called Vodafone Germany customer center, and asked for an english speaking agent. Unfortunately, the lady agent doesn´t speak english. It was hard for me to explain my problem to her. In the end, my problems were not resolved, and she was laughing at me. (i dunno if it was maybe because of my german or of how stupid i am navigating these things)

I have so many problems with regards to Vodafone and my Gigacube. I am not a techy person, and it is hard for me to fully understand these kinds of things. 

1. I have GIGACUBE. and for how many months now vodafone is charging me for 150euro monthly for something i do not know what. And i hope these could be returned to me.

2. i do not know/can´t find my Kundennummer and my Rufnummer. (the agent couldn´t help me with these)

3. I am not receiving any billing from Vodafone because i think have my email address wrong.

i hope someone would be patient enough to help me with my problems. Thank you in advance.

Regards, 

Jeeverlyn

7 Antworten 7
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @jeeverlyn,

A GigaCube tariff for 150€ monthly? 

Normally there several kinds of GigaCube tariffs but no with such amount. 

Mehr anzeigen
Prices with GigaCube Basic
Gigacube Mini - 24,99€ monthly
Gigacube 125 GB - 34,99€ monthly
Gigacube 250 GB - 44,99€ monthly
Gigacube unlimited - 74,99€ monthly

Prices with GigaCube 5G
Gigacube 125 GB - 44,99€ monthly
Gigacube 250 GB - 54,99€ monthly
Gigacube unlimited - 84,99€ monthly

Where did order your cube?

Your bill you can see in MeinVodafone web portal. But when you really did an mistake with your email address then only a Vodafone staff can help you to correct it. 

Hi @Mav1976 

actually the 150Euro is an additional to the normal Vertrag price, they are actually deducting 15,98 and 44,99 and 148,88 from me monthly. I do not know why there are lots of fees.

I got my Gigacube at Vodafone Waldfriedhofstrasse, Munich.

I wanted to change my email address, but as i said the agent and i couldn´t communicate properly. They can´t find me in their system using my full name.

Regards, 

Jeeverlyn

When did you get your cube? 

Am I right that you have several contracts with VF? 

Maybe the shop can help you to find your contract (customer number etc.). You have certainly give your private data the shop staff? Then it should be easy to get the information. 

The staff could also change your email to the right one.  

Hi @Mav1976 ,

I got my Cube December 2018.

i actually have only one contract with vodafone, which is the Gigacube. that is why i was wondering why there are lots of charges. 

i will go to the shop then, if i understood it correctly, i should go to the shop where i bought my Gigacube, because they are the only one who could help me?

Thank you very much for your help and quick response.

Regards, 

Jeeverlyn

Hi @jeeverlyn,

I see. I thought that your contract is not so old. Keep us informed. 

Hi @Mav1976 

I was at the Vodafone Store where i bought my Gigacube. I now know my Rufnummer and Kundennummer, and they changed my email address already.

Apparently, since March 2019 Vodafone is billing me with Handy und Sim Vertrag, which i did not subscribe to. the number registered was not mine., and i did not receive any Handy from Vodafone. These were the extra 148euro and 15euro that were being charged to me. I do not know how this happened, that they were registered under my account and under my name. 

Regards, 

Jeeverlyn

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi jeeverlyn,

let's have a closer look on your contracts and the payments.

Please send me a private message with the phone or customer number of the GigaCube and, if you know it, your customer password. I alternatively accept your personal data (name, address and birth date) instead.

Additionally I need the data from the direct debit of the unknown smartphone contract. You can find it in the reference.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!