Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cannot cancel using Gigacube
Maksims
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have a problem, i was using gigacube for more than two years, but now i'm not living in Germany anymore so i wanted to stop using it. However i can't call to number of vodafone call service because i don't have german phone number. Also there was one or two number whic i was able to call, since i can't speak German, i was't able to understand what auto responder is saying to me. Also big problem is that vodafone doesn't have a email to what i can write, what is very big problem for me. Also i have been to one of vodafone offices, but there they told me that they can't help me and i need to call on phone numbers, which i can't reach. I know that there is also whatsapp phone but again they can communicate only on German. So from this point i don't know what to do, and how is it possible to cancel my gigacube contract. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
WolfgangF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Maksims,

I moved your thread to the appropriate board. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Please send me the phone number, the password of the GigaCube and a link to this thread via PN.

Best regards

WolfgangF

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
WolfgangF

Hi @Maksims,

I moved your thread to the appropriate board. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Please send me the phone number, the password of the GigaCube and a link to this thread via PN.

Best regards

WolfgangF

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!