abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

An Eternity and then some
Josefinau
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Vodaphone is absolutely incompetent. 

It has been 3 weeks and I still do not have internet. I have called absolutely every number to only get to a dead end. If I ever do find an actual human to speak to, the response is always the same: an inconclusive referral to a colleague. I even visited the only Vodaphone store I could find open, just to find an unhelpful employee whose only solution was to dial the same dead end number. It has been 3 weeks- THREE WEEKS- of constant calls and frustration. It seems impossible to obtain Vodaphone's services. All I want is Internet so that I can work comfortably from home. Why is this so difficult?! This has been a full time job with no progress. Now, I am stuck with two Vodaphone modems and no way to use them. 

Edit: @Josefinau  Moved in the right board. Best regards Kurtler

3 Antworten 3
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

@Josefinau 

What is it about exactly? DSL or Cable?

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Initially, I requested cable. When that never came,  I canceled it and  ordered a GigaCube. The GigaCube sim card appears to not be activated. Then, the modem from the first order arrived. So, what I need is to activate GigaCube sim card and to return and cancel the first modem. 

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Josefinau,

that doesn't sound so nice, sorry 😞 I still want to take a look at it 🙂 Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!