Frage

Antwort

Lösung

About Giga Cube
srgan100
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Haloo there 

Sorry for my English writing. As I can see how many problems with your Giga Cube project. Im really, really frustrated and really pist off,. I want to end my contract. I really liked this rude and non-utility oposite when they were making a deal when they were awesome.

My net speed is 210 Kbps Read good, 210 Kbps and the best I have is 400 Kbps. For 24 h, I wait, I test it in night, day, morning, but that what what I have. I cant surf and I can not imagine to work something.

This is unseen, in 21 century. I try allso the pimps but when you speak English is mision imposible, Yes I have all the stories abbout coverage, abouth capacity overload, but what are we paying for? Waiting and paing for no net?

, to be calm, but I'll take that offer only for speed, Vodafone says to 300 Mbps and I belive in that ... .. ....,

.I do not have any nerves anymore, can anyone help or just tell me how to make this contract off. Thanks and have nice day. 

Edit: Hi @srgan100  Thread moved to the correct area. Best regards WolfgangF

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
WolfgangF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello srgan100,

please send me the phone number and the password of the GigaCube, as well as a link to this thread via PN.

I'll see what I can do.

Best regards

WolfgangF

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
WolfgangF

Hello srgan100,

please send me the phone number and the password of the GigaCube, as well as a link to this thread via PN.

I'll see what I can do.

Best regards

WolfgangF

Haloo Eweryone 

I just want to say Thanks to Vodafon teem and to Wolfgang for answering so fast .

Respekt für Professionalität

THanks again 

Best regards 

Pejic

srgan100
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I want to thanks Vodafon team , especially to Herr WolfgangF for professionalism solving my problem.

In this days most rare thing is to find Professionalism in any sphere , but I found in this company.

Ich danke dem Vodafon-Team, insbesondere Herrn WolfgangF, für die Professionalität bei der Lösung meines Problems.

In diesen Tagen ist es am seltensten, Professionalität in irgendeinem Bereich zu finden, aber ich fand in dieser Firma.

Vodafon-Team, besonders Herr WolfgangF

Thank You 

Pejic S.

WolfgangF

Hi @srgan100,

thank you for your kind words of praise. I always try my best.

I wish you a nice remaining week and a merry Christmas

WolfgangF