abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

cancel my service in my old address
HongweiLi
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Sir or Madam,

Next month I will move to another flat. Due to technical issue (landline problem), I want to cancel my original service in my old address. Then I will get a new service to my new address in the Vodafone shop. This is suggested by the technican in the Vodafone shop in Munich.

Did anyone know how to cancel it?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hongwei

Edit:  As much as I would love to move the thread to the correct board (which "Gewinnspiele" is definitely not), I would need some precise information if we're talking DSL or cable in a first instance, @HongweiLi.

1 Antwort 1
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@HongweiLi@  schrieb:

Did anyone know how to cancel it?

What you should do is the following:  Inform Vodafone of your moving to a new address as soon as possible.  Vodafone will then check if they can provide their service as contractually agreed on at your new address.

If they can:  Your existing contract will be moving to your new address.

If they can't:  Your existing contract will be terminated in accordance with German Telecommunications Laws and Regulations.

However, if I were you, I would not sign a new contrct until you have clarification if Vodafone can move your existing contract or not.  Because if you do this ahead of time, you might end up with a double contract and a whole lot of hassle to go through.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.