abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet box arrived no connection
leofincham
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I couple weeks ago the Wifi in my flat stopped working. I spoke to my landlord and she said that the she forgot to renew the contract and therefore suggested I simply take out which ever contract I wanted and then just deduced it from the rent which I was happy to do. The pervious Wifi as Vodafone which I was happy with so I decided to go with them. I set up my contract and got the box in the post today. After plugging in still nothing worked. After doing some research I was made aware that a someone from Telekom had to come and open the line however I have not received any email or message about this? How do I set this up and how would I organize a Vodafone technitian to come and help me? 

Very urgent please help !! Thank you 

1 Antwort 1
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey leofincham,

I'm sorry your land line isn't working yet. Verlegener Smiley

Probably no technician will be necessary, if there was a line before. It will simply be reactivated with a new order. Has your landlord signed a new contract or you?

Normally we send an e-mail with the activation date & access data. Sometimes this mail ends up in the spam folder. If there is no e-mail, we have sent it by post.  

If you (or your landlord) have it, then you connect the router to the activation date. Then you can enter the modem installation code via easy.box. After that the connection should be usable. Sometimes the activation takes until 5 pm.

You need help with the installation? Then you can dial 0800 172 1201 free of charge from all German connections.

Best regards

Norman

If you have it, then you connect the router to the activation date. Then you can enter the modem installation code via easy.box. After that the connection should be usable. Sometimes the activation takes until 5 pm.

You need help with the installation? Then you can dial 0800 172 1201 free of charge from all German connections.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!