abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connection is lost
Youssef021
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

My customer number is XXX. My connection is lost and can no more work. My job is affected and needs a solution urgently. Restarted the router,checked the cable bur without effect. Also since begining of this contract my speed is always 300 to 400 mb. Where's the 800 mb minimum? 

Thanks,

Youssef

Kaiserslautern

Edit: Personal data removed. Team Community

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

During the night of Saturday and Sunday it worked fine, but during the day of Sat and Sun it was switching ON/OFF the whole day until 23 PM. Now it woking fine so far. I did nothing except some reboots. Let's see how it will behave today, then we can decide about the technician. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Youssef021,

I have just looked at your connection, the data was still available.

There was a short dropout this morning, but that has already subsided.

Have you performed a speed test via LAN and can you please send me a screenshot of the result?

Best regards, Martin 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

Thanks. I did the speedtest with both Lan & Wifi. I attach a screenshot where the highlighted in yellow are with Lan and the others with Wifi. The connection seems going up and down. The modem is brand new. If you need any other info, please let me know.

Regards,

Youssefinfo.JPGmeter.JPGspeed tests.JPGconnection.JPG

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Youssef021,

I have checked your router and the connection. I can not see any faults that can lead to the issues you describe. Is it still slow or do you get better results now?

Best Regards, Manu

Youssef021
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Manu,

Thanks. Well I'm still not getting a stable connection. It's generally between 100 to 400 in the best case. When I had 50 mb before, the connection was always 50 to 54 mb. I don't know really what happened, I changed the cable to the router, restarted several times but still no improvement.

Thanks and regards, Youssef speed.JPG

Wallace

Hi Youssef,

the line is still in order. Can you please perform a factory reset via the router's user interface and see if it works better afterwards?

Regards

Wallace

Hi,

I did a factory resetbut it didn't help. The max I can get is 640 mb. I have another issue now. Since 3 days, the connection is cut during certain periods of the day and today (sat 18.06) is worst! The connection keeps going and coming! It hard to really disturbing. Unfotunately we still see this kind of issues which disappeared in other places!

BR,

We really spent a nice weekend with this connection! All saturday and sunday it switched between ON  and OFF! Untill now its doing the same! So if an issue arises on friday, you will only see it on monday! Please check this bloody connection and fix it as we were hardly affected by it during this weekend.

Thanks

Tobias

Hi @Youssef021,

well, in that case i have to send you a technician,- i can see nothing that should occur in an error on your site. Should we try it with a technician? If yes, send me a mobile number where the colleagues can reach you. Can you give access to your household systems? 🙂 What about covid 19 systoms,- are you free of them or does it give symptoms in your appartment? You can give me these informations also via PN.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

During the night of Saturday and Sunday it worked fine, but during the day of Sat and Sun it was switching ON/OFF the whole day until 23 PM. Now it woking fine so far. I did nothing except some reboots. Let's see how it will behave today, then we can decide about the technician. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks