abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bad system. Terrible communication.
exhausted
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear members of Vodafone,

since I chose you as my internet and mobile phone provider I started a journey of total miscommunication and contradictory informations.

In June, when I chose Vodafone as my internet provider and asked a modem to be installed in my new apartment, that would cost 19,90 euros for the next year, one attendant offered me a mobile packet for 9,90 euros. I don't speak perfect german, so I ask to german friends to help me in this transaction. 

I have no idea why, the offer I was registered in was the KABEL, since I'm not a expert on internet companies nomenclature, I understood that Kabel was the internet. After 4 months gathering documents, sending, resending, and not understanding the difficulty in adhering a modem, one last member said that you offered me the wrong service. It's been 4 months since I'm waiting to have internet in my apartment. I called more than 60 times. I spent 250 euros in hotspots waiting for Vodafone to instal my Internet. 

Vodafone started to charge me in Juli, even before I had my mobile installed - 23,66 euros. 

Now, my mobile for 2 months in 53,33 euros. Instead of the promotion you offered me long ago. Also you promised me the 23,66 euros would be debited because was an absurd you started to charge me before even I had installed my mobile phone.

Tobias Feltes, who invited me to Vodafone through never heard about his bonus. I received an letter or email that we would receive it, but still nothing.

It's not right and not fair that I have to pay more than you sold me. 
It's not my responsibility that you sold me the wrong service.

Please reimburse me in the 23,66 euros you promised you would, give Tobias Feltes and me, who was 5 times registered in this promotion for this account already, the bonus you offered in 80 and 40 euros, and correct the very chaotic beginning we had. 

I truly hope you can understand.

Thank you,

Best regards,

*** Thread moved from Gewinnspiele to Mobilfunk. ***
1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi exhausted,

first let's figure out exactly what this is all about. Is it about the cable contract or mobile radio? If it is about both, then please try to break it down more precisely. That makes it easier for us to tackle the issue.

The bonus is actually paid by the provider Aklamio. Did the contract come about in this way?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!